7.11.07

Masculine Irony Redux

Continuing on the theme this week, I received a voicemail from the Ex asking if I was okay. My instant reaction? WTF!?! Why would I not be okay, when he was the one going pear-shaped? Ugh. Thanks for reminding me why I broke up with you.

Even more theme-like: it appears the creepy flat mate is sussing me out as dating material! I'm not interested in anything remotely resembling dating right now, much less dating someone who talks incessantly about random, non-sensical stuff in an accent I can barely understand (or maybe it's just his quasi-stuttering).

By the way, for all you interested men out there, here's a hint: do NOT assume you know more about a subject than the person with whom you are discussing it, especially if a) it is not your area of expertise, and b) it IS my area of expertise.

When will it end?

Oh, wait, perhaps I should be careful what I wish for....

No comments: